Niche Sparkling Red Nv
94 POINT THREE TIME GOLD MEDAL COOL CLIMATE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SPARKLING RED
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA
- GOLD MEDAL MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION 2021
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER SA WINE OF THE YEAR WINNER
Deep crimson colour with brick red mousse and a fine bead. The aroma displays ripe plums, earthy notes and spice. Mouth filling and luscious flavours of plums and prunes with hints of liquorice. Soft, creamy with a persistent cherry, chocolate and spice finish.
94 Point Rated - Wine Showcase Magazine
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2021
CWSA Best Value 2017
Wine Showcase Magazine 2017
Our grapes are machine harvested early in the vintage to ensure fruit intensity is paramount. We crushed, chilled and fermented the juice at controlled temperatures, and it was cellared in stainless steel to ensure fruit vibrancy was maintained. The wine was bottled under pressure to ensure the bubbles last all those long summer nights.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling Red|
|Cellaring:||Made to drink upon release|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2023, m_9, d_21, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
- loc_en_AU, sid_114602, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.86ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT