Heidsieck & Co. Monopole Blue Top Brut Gift Box Nv
SENSATIONAL VALUE CHAMPAGNE FROM WINERY FOUNDED BY FLORENS-LOUIS HEIDSIECK IN 1785
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- FOUNDED BY FLORENS-LOUIS HEIDSIECK IN 1785
- PREMIUM FRENCH CHAMPAGNE
- SENSATIONAL VALUE FOR CHAMPAGNE
- THE PERFECT BLEND OF PINOT NOIR, CHARDONNAY AND PINOT MEUNIER GRAPES
Peaches, stewed fruits, white florals and a hint of honey reveal a highly aromatic Champagne. The palate is dominated by peaches, cherry plums and then oranges in a fresh, elegant and delicate mouthfeel.
Founded in 1785, Heidsieck & Co Monopole is the 4th oldest champagne house. Heidsieck & Co. Monopole was one of the leading Champagne brands and the beginning of the 20th century, and was a supplier by Royal Appointment of several European courts: King of Prussia and Emperor of Germany, the English Court, Swedish Court & the Court of Tsar Nicolas II. Between 1825 and 1830, a cargo galley sank with more than 150 bottles of champagne from different brands on board, including Heidsieck & Co Monopole. In November 2010, oenologists who examined the cargo reported that the bottles included the oldest known vintages of the Heidsieck & Co Monopole brand.
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 230.56ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;