Heemskerk Tasmanian Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir 2014
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- TROPHY BEST VINTAGE SPARKLING TASMANIAN WINE SHOW
- TOP GOLD TASMANIAN WINE SHOW 2021
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ULTRA PREMIUM TASMANIAN SPARKLING CHARDONNAY PINOT NOIR
Straw with a super-fine bead in colour. The Nose shows delicate citrus blossom and fresh lemon, with enticing notes of almond nougat. The palate displays almond nougat with preserved lemon notes. The palate structure has a taut acid backbone with a fine chalk minerality and a lingering minerality texture, typifying a Tasmanian wine style.
Best Vintage Sparkling Tasmanian Wine Show 2021
Tasmanian Wine Show 2021
Heemskerk was an integral player in developing Tasmania's wine industry, long before the island reached its current state of popularity. Graham Wiltshire established the Heemskerk vineyard in 1975 and today the label looks a little further afield, making wines that reflect some of Tasmania's bestvineyard sites.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 241.68ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;