St Hugo Barossa Shiraz 2016
GOLD MEDAL WINNER ROYAL MELBOURNE WINE SHOW RATED 92 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL AT ROYAL MELBOURNE WINE SHOW
- 92 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL AT GOLBAL SYRAH MASTERS
- 5 STAR WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Jacob’s Creek St Hugo Shiraz displays a dark purple colour with bright crimson hues. The attractive bouquet exhibits complex aromas of dark fruits and toasted cedar, with spicy notes lurking in the background. This intense Shiraz is rich and fresh on the palate, filled with cedar as well as soft, charry notes. Fine tannins and subtle oak notes lead to a refreshing and captivating finale. Crafted to relish upon release, this elegant red wine is a wonderful match to foods like roast beef with roasted root vegetables and pepper sauce.
92 Points James Halliday Wine Companion
"Good depth of colour; there's a lot of oak in the wine, but it's been well handled and puts flesh on in a year that produced many hard-edged wines."
Royal Melbourne Wine Show 2019
China Wine & Spirits Awards 2019
Located at Rowland Flat in the heart of Barossa Valley, St Hugo is a premium collection of Australian red wines from the acclaimed Jacob’s Creek winery. Launched in the year 1983 to honour the winemaking legacy of founder Hugo Gramp, the St Hugo range is recognized for its power, elegance and finesse of varietal as well as regional characters
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- y_2020, m_7, d_13, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_113028, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 267.37ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT