St Hugo Barossa Shiraz 2016
GOLD & AWARD WNNING 92 POINT RATED ST HUGO BAROSSA SHIRAZ
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL AT ROYAL MELBOURNE WINE SHOW
- 92 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- AWARD WINNER CWSA
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL AT GOLBAL SYRAH MASTERS
- 5 STAR WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Fresh, bright and spiced. Spiced blue fruits, fine boned tannins with fully immersed barrel complexity.
92 Points James Halliday Wine Companion
Good depth of colour; there's a lot of oak in the wine, but it's been well handled and puts flesh on in a year that produced many hard-edged wines.
Royal Melbourne Wine Show 2019
China Wine & Spirits Awards 2019
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 223.81ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;