Yering Station Little Yering Yarra Valley Pinot Noir 2020
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- PREMIUM COOL CLIMATE YARRA VALLEY PINOT NOIR
- "AMAZING PRICE" HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- ICONIC YERING STATION ESTABLISHED 1988
Huon Hooke The Real Review
"It’s rare to find a decent pinot noir that’s as inexpensive as this one. Yering Station is a Yarra Valley winery but it’s not all Yarra fruit in this good-value, entry-level cheapie.With its bright medium red/purple colour, it has a foresty, earthy and dried autumn-leaf bouquet, with reserved plum and cherry and a trace of mint. Light to medium-weight, and quite intense, although the tannins are a mite on the firm side for an early-drinking pinot. It will be better with food, no doubt. (Screwcap)."
An introduction to the world of Yering Station, this wine stands as an exemplary Victorian expression. Produced with clean and modern winemaking techniques, it is silky, fresh and approachable. True to the regional style, it offers red cherries coupled with delicious savoury spice. A silky concentration provides richness and length.
Yarra Valley, Victoria
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 3-5 years|
- y_2021, m_5, d_15, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.15
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_114517, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 238.08ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT