The Unexpected Victorian Shiraz 2016
PRESERVATIVE FREE VEGAN FRIENDLY SHIRAZ FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PRESERVATIVE FREE & VEGAN FRIENDLY SHIRAZ
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL & MULTI AWARD WINNER
- PERFECT WINE FOR THOSE WITH SULPHUR SENSITIVITIES
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER ANDREW PEACE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED BY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
A superb bright purple hue from the rim through to its core. The nose is ripe with bold blackcurrant fruit and is sweet and luscious on the palate, with a fabulously long finish. This stunning Shiraz is made without the use of any animal products whatsoever making it Vegan friendly and perfect for people with sulphur sensitivities.
Andrew Peace Wines have produced a stunning Preservative Free wine The Unexpected Shiraz. Through an uncompromising winemaking process, the extended aging on lees has provided natural protection against oxidation, whilst giving the wine a savoury complexity. This process has plumped the body of the wine giving it further intricacy and has produced a superb bright purple hue from the rim through to its core.
Swan Hill, Victoria
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 216.09ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;