St Hallett Barossa Rose 2020
NEW RELEASE BAROSSA ROSE FROM WINEMAKING ICON ST HALLETS ESTABLISHED IN 1944
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE BEST ROSE BAROSSA WINE SHOW 2019
- PRODUCED BY ICON ST HALLETT WINES ESTABLISHED IN 1944
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE TRIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- 5 RED STAR WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
A luscious bouquet of fresh strawberries, white stone fruit and summer blossoms. The palate is vibrant and succulent with an abundance of fresh strawberries and cream, rose petal and white peach that fill the senses, while clean cut acidity gives the palate gorgeous length. The finish is fine and elegant with lingering flavours of raspberry and strawberry with a subtle savory hint.
The grapes for this Rose are sourced exclusively from Grenache grown in the Barossa Valley. The Barossa Valley is the ideal home for producing the fresh red fruit characters that make Grenache a standout variety for delicious Rose.
The St Hallett winemaking philosophy is simple - minimum intervention and maximum attention to detail. The grapes for this Rose was harvested cold and kept on skins for 4 hours before being drained off and then treated in a similar way to a white wine. The ferments were kept cool between 12-14 degrees for 15 days, maintaining the vibrant acid and fresh fruit characters. The wine received no oak contact prior to bottling in May 2020.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 231.88ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;