Seville Estate Range Yarra Valley Pinot Noir 2019
95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY YARRA VALLEY PINOT NOIR FROM JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY OF YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- HIGHLY RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- WINNER OF JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY OF THE YEAR 2019
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- COOL CLIMATE PINOT NOIR FROM YARRA VALLEY
Light rose red with a slight clear hue. Beautifully lifted and perfumed showing spice and sweet reds fruits. The palate is balanced and well integrated with the fine tannins, savoury whole bunch characters and juicy fruits. A supple and delicious Pinot that has great acidity, length and fineness.
95 Point Rated - James Halliday Wine Companion
"Identical vinification to the Old Vine Reserve, the vines for this wine planted '94. It all comes naturally - cherry/berry fruit, texture and structure."
Fruit is hand handpicked and sorted in the vineyard. A combination of de-stemmed ferments and 100% whole bunch ferments are used. Must is cold soaked for 4 days then natural fermentation occurs with no temperature control. Malolactic fermentation occurs during primary. Open ferments are pumped over daily. Wine is gently pressed off skins and run straight to French oak for barrel maturation on lees in 30% new oak (300 & 500 litre) barrels. Wine is not filtered or finned but allowed to clarify naturally in the cellar prior to bottling. This minimal handling is done to maximize delicate “Pinot character” flavours.
Yarra Valley, Victoria
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next decade|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.09ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;