Prometheus Tinta Barroca 2021
SOUTH AUSTRALIAN PROMETHEUS TINTA BARROCA HIGHLY RATED STUART KNOX THE REAL REVIEW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- HIGHLY RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- TROPHY WINNER RIVERLAND WINERY OF YEAR MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- PORTUGESE RED WINE GRAPE GROWN IN AUSTRALIA IN LIMITED QUANTITIES
Tinta Barroca is a Portuguese variety usually used in the production of Port. Deep dark red in colour with black shaded edges and a bright dark red hue. A mix of red and sour cherry scents intermingle with fragrant herb notes, spicy earth and pepper. Light to medium weight juicy cherry and ripe strawberry fruits sit over earth and spicy dried herb elements. Finishes fresh with slightly grainy tannins and a savoury aftertaste that’s embedded with earth and spicy dried herb nuances.
Highly Rated - Huon Hooke The Real Review
Deepish, youthful red/purple colour. Squashed raspberry and blackcurrant aromas with crushed green leaf high notes. The wine is light to medium-bodied and crisply fresh, youthful and crunchy. There are slighty hard tannins to conclude. Food with protein may help here or a little cellar-time. It's a young, callow red but would be a nice drink with the right food.
Riverland, South Australia
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 218.11ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;