Normans Old Vine Barossa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
93 POINT RATED & 91 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING OLD VINE BAROSSA VALLEY CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOW CASE MAGAZINE
- SILVER MEDAL WINNER CHINA WINE & SPIRIT AWARDS 2020
- 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION 2020
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST AWARDED WINEMAKERS ESTABLISHED 1853
Vibrant crimson red. Strong mulberry and cherry fruit with under lying French oak which adds complexity to the bouquet. Full and vibrant fruit flavours of dark red berry and plum fill the mid palate. Soft tannins go well with the elegant under lying taste of French oak to make this a very easy drinking Cabernet Sauvignon destined to age well.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Nose smells like plums and blackberries. Delightful well-integrated palate with superb flavour length and silky-soft tannins to support."
91 Point Rated - Melbourne International Wine Competition 2020
China Wine & Spirit Awards 2020
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2020
This wine will be drinking beautifully upon release although as expected from a Norman’s premium red, will develop well in the bottle with careful cellaring over the next 7+ years.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2021, m_1, d_23, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_112940, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 260.58ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT