Normans Bin C163 Langhorne Creek Shiraz 2017
92 POINT RATED LANGHORNE CREEK SHZ BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $6.99
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.86 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- 92 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- PRODUCED BY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
Dark brick red with ruby hue. Dark ripe fruit flavours with cassis, spice and toasty vanilla oak notes. A silky smooth wine with nicely structured texture, dark berry fruit flavours and spice with fine lingering tannins. Good length and moreish finish.
92 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
Fruit from a single vineyard site in Langhorne Creek was used in this wine. The fruit was crushed and pressed gently before being fermented in stainless steel tanks. The wine had 12 months in older 3-4 year old barrels.
Langhorne Creek, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2019, m_2, d_22, h_23
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_6
- loc_en_AU, sid_110503, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 485.02ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT