Normans 1853 Museum Release South Australia Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 6pack
96 POINT RATED COLLECTORS EDITION MUSEUM RELEASE FROM NORMANS PERSONAL CELLARS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.28 out of 5 stars.
- 96 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING MUSEUM RELEASE
- LIMITED EDITION LAY DOWN CUSTOM SIX PACKS
- PERFECT 10/10 JAMES HALLIDAY RATED VINTAGE
Deep dark crimson red with plum hue. Wonderfully expressive when allowed to breathe, blackberries and mulberry notes dominate while cassis, violets, black olive and cedary oak provide some influence. Finely structured wine although has great generosity and still has quite rounded with juicy fruit flavours of mulberry and blackberry with hints of cassis, spice and oak all playing key roles. The palate shows elegance and length with fine, well integrated tannins. There is a lot of complexity of flavours and mid palate richness while the finish is long and perfectly balanced.
96 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
The grapes were hand picked in small parcels and kept separate to ensure the best possible flavours were extracted from each parcel. The grapes were fermented in small open top fermenters and hand plunged daily. Once pressed the individual batches were left to mature in a combination of old and new French oak hogsheads. The best barrels were isolated from the rest of the blend for our Chais Clarendon release to be used for our Museum Release Series and spent up to 4 years in barrel before being bottled and aged further before release.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for next 5 years|
- y_2020, m_9, d_22, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_30
- loc_en_AU, sid_112100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 284.93ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT