McPherson Andrews Reserve Shiraz 2020 Dozen
SPECIAL RELEASE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN RESERVE SHIRAZ FROM WINERY ESTABLISHED 1968
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.25 out of 5 stars.
- DISTRIBUTION STOCK CLEARANCE ON RESERVE SHIRAZ
- CANCELLED EXPORT STOCK
- CREATED WITH THE BEST GRAPES OF VINTAGE & NAMED AFTED ANDREW MCPHERSON
- PRODUCED BY MCPHERSONS WINES ESTABLISHED 1968
- 4.5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Colour Deep purple. Nose Intense fruit aromas of black cherry, currant and sweet spice. Palate Delicious ripe blackberries, plums and a hint of spice. Best consumed Now - 2030. Food Recommendations This big and bold red wine is perfect with red meat dishes. Char-grilled beef, Korean Barbeque or roast lamb love this wine and are a great match.
The grapes for this Reserve Shiraz were picked and crushed during the cool of night, thus ensuring the retention of varietal character, while modern winemaking techniques were employed throughout, all of which help to create the famous McPherson style. Fermentation took place in sweeping arm red fermenters, giving the wine a denser, richer colour and allowing for gentle flavour extraction. Careful attention was also paid to the oak selection for the Shiraz. This wine was aged on French oak for nine months, giving the wine a smooth and elegant oak influence.
Andrew McPherson established his winery in 1968 and is known for his famous Australian Shiraz. He has released this special Reserve Shiraz, made from the best grapes of the vintage, as the flagship wine for the McPherson Family Winery.
South Eastern Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for years to come|
- y_2023, m_3, d_29, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_2, bvpage2n
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_16
- loc_en_AU, sid_116175, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 263.93ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.