Massena Colour Palette McLaren Vale Shiraz 2018
MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ FROM CULT PRODUCER & 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- HIGHLY RATED & TOP VALUE HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- CULT PRODUCERS MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ
- RATED AS ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S BEST VALUE PRODUCERS BY ROBERT PARKER
- THE BEST DEAL ON MASSENA SHIRAZ IN AUSTRALIA
Freshly sliced panforte – date, fig, with and fresh cherry with rhubarb fruits that become more apparent with time in the glass. This dense wine spills across the palate with balanced, fine polished tannins. The wine has intense dark berried fruits, with support fresh boysenberry, loganberry, and blackberry notes.
5 Red Star Rated Winery - James Halliday Wine Companion
Highly Rated & Top Value - Huon Hooke
The colour palette wine label is inspired by modern art, with a full range of colors and lines that outline the grapes and vines. The bold modern art style also represents Australia as a new world of the wine. Wines under this label represent the best varieties and styles across Australia’s eclectic wine producing areas. A gentle ferment on skins for 10 days followed by 12 months maturation in French and American Oak.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.55ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;