Lindemans Limestone Ridge Vineyard Shiraz Cabernet 2014
ICON LIMESTONE RIDGE SHIRAZ CABERNET GOLD MEDAL WINNER RATED 96 POINTS HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD & 95 POINTS ROYAL QUEENSLAND WINE SHOW
- 96 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- MULTI INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- HIGHLY RATED DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS
- ICONIC LIMESTONE RIDGE SHIRAZ CABERNET FROM LINDEMANS
A full-bodied wine with rich, juicy dark fruits, complex black liquorice and spice flavours that are framed by fine grained tannins
96 Points James Halliday Wine Companion
I am as guilty as anyone in forgetting the Trio in discussion on the state of play in Coonawarra. This is a lovely Coonawarra shiraz cabernet combining an umbrella of elegance over a complex fusion of blackcurrant, mulberry, earth and oak. Worth every dollar.
95 Points Royal Queensland Wine Show 2017
Decanter World Wine Awards
Bright, clean nose. Some spice and herbal characters on the soft palate.
Royal Queensland Wine Show 2017
The Great Australian Red Challenge 2017
Decanter World Wine Awards 2017
International Wine Challenge 2017
The epitome of this classic Australian blend, this Shiraz Cabernet is sourced exclusively from the 45-year-old vines of the Limestone Ridge Vineyard. A classic Australian blend with great intensity and length.
|Grape Variety:||Shiraz Cabernet|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 4.69ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;