Hardys Tintara Geology McLaren Vale Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
LEGENDARY HARDYS TINTARA MCLAREN VALE CABERNET SAUVIGNON AT UNBELIEVABLE PRICE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- LEGENDARY HARDYS TINTARA MCLAREN VALE CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- PRODUCED BY ICONIC HARDYS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
Deep red purple with scarlet hue. Brightly scented mulberry, cassis and dark bramble fruit with a subtle overlay of black olive, dark chocolate and vanilla spice. An even and long palate of fresh blackberry, plum and mulberry fruit with chocolate, cinnamon and tobacco tones. The mid palate is rich, round and supported by subtle vanillin oak spice and a fine tannin structure.
The McLaren Vale region is famous for being one of the most geologically diverse wine regions in the world. Displaying complexity, concentration and character, the new Hardys Tintara Geology range draws on these soils to craft a wine befitting such a unique region.
Mclaren Vale, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 3-5years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 224.9ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.