Hardys HRB Clare Valley Shiraz 2017
95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER ROYAL ADELAIDE WINE SHOW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- GOLD MEDAL 95 POINT RATED ROYAL ADELAIDE WINE SHOW
- 91 POINT RATED JEREMY OLIVER
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- PRODUCED BY HARDYS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
Vibrant and dense palate of sweet dark fruit, dark chocolate, liquorice and subtle oak spice. The palate is even, textured and long with an abundance of silky tannins.
95 Point Rated & Special Value Buy - James Halliday Wine Companion
"Bin D680. A flush of musky, resiny, creamy oak marks this as ambitious from the start. The fruit beneath has both a fleshiness and a friskiness, its bright plum and red licorice flavours freshened further by a splash of mint. Hard to argue with its quality."
95 Point Rated - Royal Adelaide WIne Show 2020
Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2020
Thomas Hardy, a legend in the Australian winemaking community, founded Hardys Wines in 1853 with the aim to craft elegant and flavoursome wines that are appreciated and enjoyed all over the world. Ever since, five generations of the Hardy family have been working with passion and dedication to cement Hardys reputation as one of the most respected and sophisticated wineries of Australia.
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next decade|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 247.51ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;