Gardian Coteaux De Beziers IGP Rose 2020
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE FRENCH ROSE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 4 TIME GOLD MEDAL WINNER SOURCED FROM LANGUEDOC SUB REGION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE FRENCH ROSE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE FOUR TIME GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- SOURCED FROM LANGUEDOC SUB REGION
- ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR IMPORTED FRENCH ROSE
Light colour with light purple hues. On the nose, seductive aromas of red fruits, strawberry and raspberry. On the palate, they are complemented by floral notes. Generous and pleasant, it is a juicy rosé to enjoy any time and delightful with meals.
Using Provence’s finest varieties for elegant rosé, Grenache and Syrah with a splash of Cinsault, it’s crafted from hand-picked grapes, harvested in the cool night to seal in freshness. Subtle berry fruit with a classic savoury edge and bright lemony zip, it’s a top choice with seafood or creamy vegetarian dishes and also great solo. Gardian is a classically crisp, Provence style rosé.
45% Grenache, 45% Cinsault, 10% Syrah. Parcel selections on limestone-clay soils and rolled pebbles. Yield 50 hl/ha
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar over next 3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 248.09ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;