Clarendon Hills Domaine Clarendon Syrah 2015
95 POINT RATED ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE CLARENDON HILLS ICONIC DOMAINE CLARENDON SYRAH
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE
- 91 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- SINGLE VINEYARD CLARENDON HILLS SYRAH
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY WINE COMPANION
Demonstrating a core of black fruit, lifted violet, lavender, kalamata olives, asian spices, minerality and game meat. Polished and impressively rounded on the palate. Substantial mid palate weight is densely packed with cassis and rose petal notes. There is a framework of muscularity and power however sweet and supple tannins mask any rigidity.
Consistent Domaine Clarendon Syrah characters include grilled meat, black currant fruit and crushed rock, graphite-like minerality throughout the palate. The Domaine Clarendon Syrah is a part of the Clarendon Hills Premier-Cru classification and generally drinks best after 8-10 years in the cellar, when its ‘terroir’ is formally demonstrated. Exceptional vintages like 2015 offer a unique approachability to this world class ‘Terroir’ and opening it before full maturity offers an opportunity to see a legend in the making.
|Source/Region:||McLaren Vale, South Australia|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 251.74ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;