Clarendon Hills Bakers Gully Syrah 2008
SAVE $480 A DOZEN ON 92 POINT RATED TOP RANKED MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED & TOP RATED MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ HUON HOOKE
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICE ON MUSEUM CLARENDON HILLS SAVE $480 A DOZEN
- ICONIC CLARENDON HILLS BAKERS GULLY SINGLE VINEYARD SYRAH
- HIGHLY RATED ROBERT PARKER THE WINE ADVOCATE & WINE ENTHUSIAST MAGAZINE
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Smooth and impressive, our Clarendon Hills Bakers Gully Syrah opens with big aromas of smoked meat, coffee and humidor to balance the black cherry background. Round, plush tannins ornately integrate with hints of brown spice for an unforgettably complex Syrah.
92 Point Rated & Top Rated 2008 McLaren Vale Shiraz - Huon Hooke The Real Review
"Deep purple/red colour. Savoury, cedar and toast, earthy bouquet, not so fruity or jammy. Slightly leaner style of palate at first, with lots of savoury, drying tannin. A hint of blackberry conserve later. Emerged as a powerful, concentrated, fleshy and fruit-sweet shiraz with no overripe notes. Nice wine in a big, bold style"
Lisa Perrotti-Brown Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
"The 2008 Bakers Gully Vineyard Syrah gives slightly baked fruit aromas of blackberry pie, spice box and vanilla, stewed cherries, licorice and coffee grounds. Full-bodied with a medium level of soft tannins, it’s well made but a little lacking in structure and finesse, finishing long and fruity."
Joe Czerwinkski -Wine Enthusiast Magazine
"The Baker's Gully Syrah is the entry-level offering from Clarendon Hills, but it remains a very good wine. It's medium to full in weight, with some alcoholic warmth and hints of slightly raisined fruit, yet charms for its velvety-soft tannins and aromas of chocolate and baking spices"
This is Roman Bratasuik's entry level Shiraz intended for early drinking sourced from younger dry grown vines. Maturation takes place in French oak (85% new) for a period of 18 months.
Mclaren Vale, South Australia
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2021, m_8, d_3, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_114099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 240.12ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT