Chocolate Box Luxury Blue Label Barossa Valley Shiraz 2017
95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE & 93 POINT RATED COMERON DOUGLAS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL & 95 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- 93 POINT RATED CAMERON DOUGLAS
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST DEAL ON CHOCOLATE BOX LUXURY BLUE PREMIUM SHIRAZ
- PREVIOUS VINTAGES ARE MULTI INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNERS
Deep dark purple in colour. Dark berries, chocolate and hints of spice. Rich berry fruit with hints of aniseed and fine French oak finishing with supportive tannins.
95 Point Rated - Wine Showcase Magazine
"Toasty mocha nose with some prune and fig aromas with the same lovely characters echoed on the palate."
93 Point Rated - Cameron Douglas MS
"Classic bouquet of old school Shiraz - enticing aromas of black currant and smoky wood scents, dark plum and dark brown chocolate, some coffee notes and baking spices of clove and vanilla pod. Full-bodied, rich in flavour and texture with medium acidity and plenty of toasty wood attributes. Firm-ish moderately intense tannins, flavours of baking spices, smoke and brown sugar then dark berries and warming alcohol. Well made and ready to drink from today and through 2025. A crowd pleaser for certain."
Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for years to come|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 235.15ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;