Cantina Viticoltori Senesi Aretini Chianti DOCG 2019
ITALIAN SANGIOVESE SOURCED FROM CHIANTI REGION FROM FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY FOUNDED IN 1971
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- ITALIAN RED BLEND SOURCED FROM CHIANTI
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY FOUNDED IN 1971
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED THE REAL REVIEW
- PRODUCED FROM FRUIT GROWN IN CENTRAL TUSCANY
Intense red with garnet reflection. Clean and crisp nose, ripe plum and cranberry. Nice and thick, balanced and persistent.
Founded in 1971, the Cantina Viticoltori Senesi Aretini nowadays has, 281 members, owning approximately 300 hectares of vineyards located between the provinces of Siena and Arezzo. The vineyards are supervised by their technicians at agronomic level from pruning time till ripening, thus ensuring that grapes of excellent quality arrive at the cantina.
Thanks to collaboration with Maurizio Castelli‘s winemaking staff and the continuing presence of Mery Ferrara, the aims and objectives to which the Cantina Viticoltori Senesi Aretini is committed are to offer a range of products with the best possible balance of quality and price and to disseminate a wine culture of excellence.
Fermentation in stainless steel vats, aging in oak barrels for 6 months.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 223.82ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;