Bella Luna Nero D'Avola 2020
GOULBURN VALLEY NERO D'AVOLA PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER JO NASH AT MCPHERSONS WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED PRODUCER ESTABLISHED IN 1968
- VICTORIAN NERO D'AVOLA SOURCED FROM GOULBURN VALLEY REGION
- CRAFTED BY AWARD WINNING WINEMAKER JO NASH
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINERY MCPHERSONS
Floral with a touch of spice, yet earthy with lots of character. Red-fruit juiciness and eastern spices, through to dried herbs and savouriness. The Nero d’Avola is a lighter style of red and matches beautifully with red meats, and is crying out to be enjoyed alongside an antipasto platter or some pasta. This wine is our favourite addition to any Summer BBQ – our time to laugh and sing with friends!
Fruit for the Bella Luna Nero d’Avola was harvested from our vineyards in Victoria. The must was fermented in static red fermenters and pumped over every eight hours for the ferment’s duration. Once the ferment was dry, the resulting wine was pressed off the skins and allowed to settle before allowing a natural secondary fermentation to commence. Separate parcels of the wine were aged on French oak staves for 8 months, after which the final blending of select parcels took place. The resulting wine is ripe, savoury and beautifully herbaceous. Varietal composition 100% Nero d’Avola
Goulburn Valley, Victoria
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 223.48ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;