Bare Necessities Shiraz 2017
91 POINT RATED VICTORIAN SHIRAZ UNDER $7 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.6 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED VICTORIAN SHIRAZ
- SAVE 65% AND $156 A DOZEN
- FRUIT SOURCED FROM SELECT VINEYARDS ACROSS VICTORIA
- TROPHY & GOLD MEDAL WINNING WINEMAKER
Deep red in colour with purple hues. Ripe berry and plum fruit aromas with notes of spice and pepper dominate the nose. On the palate rich ripe black berries and plums precede fine soft smooth tannins and a good length of fruit.
91 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
The fruit was sourced from four selected vineyards across Victoria and machine picked in the cool of night or early hours of the morning. Fermentation took place with some skin contact in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of seven days to retain a high level of fruit flavour. Warm temperatures during fermentation along with post ferment maceration helped build the fruit and tannin profile. Following the pressing process, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having contact with mature oak to soften the palate.
|Cellaring:||Drink upon release or over short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 525.04ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Execution timed out, exceeded 500ms;