Alexandra Bridge 101 Margaret River Shiraz 2018
93 POINT RATED MARGARET RIVER SHIRAZ PRODUCED BY FORMER WATERSHED WINES WINEMAKER AT 75% OFF
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.33 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING MARGARET RIVER SHIRAZ AT 75% OFF
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PRODUCED BY FORMER WATERSHED WINES WINEMAKER
Bright spicy Shiraz aromas of white pepper and blackberry. The palate is medium bodied with a vibrant spicy lift and nicely resolved tannins to finish. A year in Margaret River for fine rich balanced reds, quite fleshy and with approachable tannins. A warm stretch during the growing season finished reds off with generous forward fruit and soft appealing structures.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
The fruit for this wine was sourced from the Calneggia Family Vineyards Estate Vineyard in the northern part of the Margaret River wine region. Fermented for seven days on skins, pressed and run off to oak, the wine was matured for twelve months prior to release.
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2022, m_8, d_12, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_114681, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 212.1ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT