Olssen of Watervale The Olssen Six Clare Valley 2015
91 POINT RATED SAVE $540 DOZEN ON CLARE VALLEY RED PREV VINT 96 POINTS HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.4 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- HALLIDAY RATED PREVIOUS VINTAGE UP TO 96 POINTS
- CLASSIC CLARE VALLEY RED SOURCED FROM WATERVALE REGION
- SAVE $540 A DOZEN, THAT'S 69% OFF!
Black with currant red flashes. Ripe plums, dark chocolate with a touch of white pepper. Freshly cut plums work with dark cherry flavours. Soft, savoury tannins and good acid add structure and length to this voluptuous wine. Well-integrated oak provides the perfect backbone with tannins and acid all playing a supporting role.
91 Point Rated Wine Showcase
Chain Wine & Spirit Awards Best Value 2018
Carefully selected parcels of fruit were selected from the Watervale region in the Clare Valley. We picked in the evening in and decided to macerate over night and crush the fruit early the next morning. The wine was fermented in older French barrels, and left to age in oak before we selected only the best barrels of the vintage for inclusion in the final six blend then the wine was blended and bottled with minimal fining or filtration.
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 5 to 10 years|
- y_2019, m_3, d_16, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_9
- loc_en_AU, sid_109947, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 239.61ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT