Chateau Haut Guillebot Bordeaux Rouge 2015
MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNING BORDEAUX BLEND FROM WINERY ESTABLISHED IN 1790
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER GILBERT & GAILLARD 2017
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER CONCOURS MONDIAL DES FEMINALISE PARIS 2018
- HALF PRICE CLASSIC BORDEAUX BLEND
- FAMILY OWNED WINERY ESTABLISHED IN 1790
Attractive, intense and complex aromas of red fruits with a spicy finish. Full & fleshy the wine flatters the palate with its fruity structure and soft tannins.
Concours Mondial Des Feminalise Paris 2018
Gilbert & Gaillard 2017
In this family estate has been passed down from generation to generation since 1790. We produce Premium Red Bordeaux Wines, with Château Haut Guillebot. This transfer of know-how and passion has been made by women to women for 7 generations. Over the years, each women has improved the production tool, extended the Estate. The domain counts today 57 hectares of vines.
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 248.32ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;