Brands Laira The Marching Captain Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
UNBEATABLE DEAL ON BRANDS LAIRA COONAWARRA CABERNET SAUVIGNON 90 POINT RATED WINE PILOT
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.25 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINT RATED NICOLE BILSON WINE PILOT
- MAJOR CHAIN DELISTING CLEARANCE
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST DEAL ON BRANDS LAIRA COONAWARRA
- UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY COONAWARRA CABERNET SAUVIGNON
Showing a lifted perfumed nose of blackcurrant and mulberry fruit and followed up by a lingering spicy chocolate oak character. Rich blackcurrant, blackberry fruit are upfront with hints of nutmeg oak flavours finishing the palate. Supple varietal tannins give classical framework and weight to the wine which finishes with lingering chocolate oak, velvety tannins and an elegant finish.
90 Point Rated - Nicole Bilson Wine Pilot
"Ripe blackberries and blueberries leap from the glass. Coonawarra is known for its distinctive choc mint Cabernet and this doesn’t disappoint – this time it’s dark chocolate coated spicy spearmint (does anyone remember White Knights?). There’s white pepper and that lovely herbaceous earthiness the air has after a day spent gardening. On the palate it’s medium bodied with fine, juicy tannins. Just a hint of oak allows the juicy black fruits and choc mint to again strut their stuff. Drink with herb foccacia, crunchy and warm from the oven, dunked into a silky olive dip."
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2023, m_2, d_8, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_116630, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 209.33ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT