Riunite DOC Treviso Italian Sparkling Prosecco NV
WORLD BEATING 94 POINT RATED, TROPHY & GOLD MEDAL WINNING ITALIAN PROSECCO
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- TROPHY WINNER PROSECCO OF THE YEAR AT MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- OUTCLASSED COLLET MILLESIME BRUT VALUED AT $69 A BOTTLE
- 94 POINTS MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMP
- WINERY THAT HAS BEEN PRODUCING FOR OVER 60 YEARS
- LISTED IN “THE BEST PROSECCOS FOR 2018” - THE DRINKS BUSINESS
Pale straw yellow with a lively mousse. Aromas of floral and lightly fruity with notes of apple and pear. The Palate is bright, intense and harmonic finish with a pleasant fruity note and hints of candied fruit.
Outclassed the following Sparkling’s at Melbourne International Wine Competition
Collet Millesime Champagne Brut 2008 ($69)
Duperrey Champagne Nv ($37)
Blue Pyrenees Vintage Brut 2013 (91 Pts JH & $26)
Pete's Pure Prosecco 2018 ($23)
Blue Pyrenees Luna Nv ($22)
Chrismont La Zona NV Prosecco ($21)
Gapsted Wines High Country NV Prosecco ($20)
St Hilaire French Brut 2014 ($20)
Gold Medal & Prosecco Of The Year
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2018
International Wine & Spirits Competition 2017
The Drinks Business Magazine - The Best Prosecco’s for 2018
This striking Prosecco is produced by Cantine Riunite, one the largest wine companies in Italy and the largest exporter of Italian wine worldwide.
The Emilian winemaking tradition is based on natural re-fermentation in the bottle. With this method, the wines obtained are long-lived; being produced from a good base within the bottle. The result is the development of wines that maintain their exclusive characteristics.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 237.57ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;