Waipara Springs Waipara Pinot Gris 2021
91 POINT 4.5 STAR WAIPARA COOL CLIMATE PINOT GRIS FROM FAMILY OPERATED WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED 4.5 STAR SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- FROM 3RD GENERATION FAMILY OPERATED WINERY
- WORLD CLASS WINE REGION OF WAIPARA VALLEY
- UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY COOL CLIMATE PINOT GRIS
With delicate aromas of bruised apple, pear drops and orange peel, the palate is soft and minerally, with sweet pear and hints of apricot and honeysuckle, finishing with a refreshing citrus twist.
91 Points & 4.5 Stars Sam Kim Wine Orbit
Delightfully ripe and elegantly fragrant, the wine shows apricot, rockmelon, Nashi pear and subtle spice aromas on the nose, leading to a juicy palate offering bright fruit flavours together with fleshy texture and vibrant acidity.
From mature vines on the Waipara Springs estate, this classy Kiwi Pinot Gris is mostly fermented in stainless steel, with a small portion fermented in oak, the two parts rested on light lees for a few months before blending and bottling. The result is a beautifully balanced, weighted and textured wine that captures the essence of Pinot Gris.
Waipara, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 433.09ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;