Tempus Two Pewter Hunter Valley Semillon 2015
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED MATTHEW JUKES DECANTER MAGAZINE
- 92 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 92 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- "ELEGANCE PERSONIFIED" JAMES HALLIDAY
- SAVE $240 A DOZEN ON MUSEUM RELEASE SEMILLON
Lime dominates a floral, citrus-nose that hints at oyster shell characters like many of the great Semillon’s of the past. Vibrant and concentrated with citrus flavours and an acid structure that will allow the wine to age gracefully into the future.
92 Point Rated - James Halliday Wine Companion
"Elegance personified. Lemongrass and citrus flavours with a fresh, juicy burst of fennel root to the finish. Needs more time but looks in good shape."
92 Point Rated - Huon Hooke The Real Review
"Nettley, dried herb aromas, the palate restrained, dry, delicate and saline. Tight palate with good acidity. Soft and dry to finish. Nice balance; refreshing finish; very long."
94 Point Rated - Matthew Jukes Decanter Magazine
Pewter is our regal wine series, delivering a premium experience that embodies all that Tempus Two has to offer. All the varieties are sourced from single regions in Australia’s premier wine-growing areas and the end result is magnificent, luxurious, artisan wine developed with love and care. Distinctive bottles, stamped pewter labels and crisp clean styling reflect the sophistication and confidence of the wines profiled in our Pewter Series.
Hunter Valley, New South Wales
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 10 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 223.23ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;