Pretty Paddock Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2019
NEW MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC GOLD MEDAL WINNER NZ WINE SHOW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER NZ WINE SHOW
- 6 TIME INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- HIGHLY RATED NZ WINE ORBIT "IMMEDIATE APPEAL WITH ITS LIVELY FRUIT FLAVOURS"
- OUTPOINTED MARLBOROUGH SAUV BLANC SELLING FOR UP TO $40 A BOTTLE
Pale-Straw in colour. Fresh and nicely lifted, the bouquet shows grapefruit, green kiwifruit and lime zest characters. The palate is fruit expressive and vibrant, and delivers attractive fruit intensity backed by crisp acidity.
NZ International Wine Show 2019
In the shadow of the Richmond Ranges, Marlborough, New Zealand is the quintessential origin of new world Sauvignon Blanc. With bright blue skies and verdant green vineyards, it's no surprise that it's known for producing such a fresh, zesty wine as Lowlands Wines' Sauvignon Blanc.Lowlands Wines has a long, rich heritage in the region. Established in 1864 on the lower Wairau plains, James Holdaway purchased the land and named it, fittingly, Lowlands. Today, it is still family owned and in the past 30 years has grown to include 142 hectares under vine in five vineyards. While Sauvignon Blanc is its claim to fame, the winery also produces Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. In edition to its estate Sauvignon Blanc, the winery also produces 'Pretty Paddock' Sauvignon Blanc, produced with small parcels of only exceptional fruit.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.14ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;