Maison Louis Girard Bourgogne Aoc Chardonnay Blanc 2015
BURGUNDY CHARDONNAY FROM TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER THE FINEST WE HAVE EVER SOLD
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- THE FINEST BURGUNDY CHARDONNAY WE HAVE SOLD
- HIGHLY RATED GILBERT & GAILLARD
- RATED TOP 5% OF ALL WINES FROM BURGUNDY REGION BY VIVINO
- SOURCED FROM ONE OF THE WORLDS MOST RENOWNED WINE REGIONS
- TROPHY WINNING & GOLD MEDAL WINNING WINEMAKER
- WORLDS MOST EXPENSIVE CHARDONNAY COME FROM BURGUNDY & SELL FOR $5000 A BOTTLE
Pale, clear golden colour. Intense, sophisticated nose with ripe fruit, pears, and plums. Refreshing minerality on the palate with persistent fruity, floral flavours leading to a mellow, slightly peppery finish.
Gilbert & Gaillard
Fermentation takes place at low temperatures, in temperature controlled stainless steel vats, using specially selected strains of yeast.
The geological origins and the physical and chemical make-up of the Burgundy soils are very diverse. Despite the variations, Burgundy retains a certain geological unity from north to south: sedimentary soils composed of clay, marl and limestone on a substrate of granite, lava, gneiss and a variety of schists. Chardonnay favours marl/limestone soils, rich in clay, where it develops its traditional elegance and fine flavours. The proportion of clay in the soil determines the style of Burgundy’s great white wines, having an effect on the strength and complexity of flavour and the richness of the body. The climate here is continental, with cold winters, hot summers and a short, rainy autumn season.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil Over Cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 240.27ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;