Normans Holbrooks Road Sparkling Shiraz Nv
MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNING 93 POINT RATED BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE DEAL
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- MULTIPLE INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO JUST $5.99 A BOTTLE
- OUR BEST VALUE FOR MONEY SPARKLING SHIRAZ
- PRODUCED BY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
Almost black with purple flashes. Rich red and black berry fruit with lifted spice aromatics. Subtle yeast complexity and light oak are also showing through. A generous and soft palate with black berry and ripe cherry notes. Medium to full weight with lovely soft tannins and a fine persistent mousse.
Wine Showcase Magazine
Wine Showcase 2017
This wine underwent cool fermentation on skins then was pressed into stainless steel after six days to optimise colour and flavour. The wine was matured in stainless steel to maintain freshness with some light oak maturation; subtle yeast contact and secondary fermentation ensure that a balanced and well-integrated sparkling wine is produced. This skillfully blended wine utilises younger wines to impart lifted primary fruit characters with older wines to soften and add complexity.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling Red|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2020, m_10, d_29, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_61
- loc_en_AU, sid_107775, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 460.91ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT