Koha Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2019
GOLD MEDAL WINNING & 93 POINT MARLBOROUGH SAUV BLANC FROM TE PA WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL CHINA WINE & SPIRIT AWARDS 2019
- 93 POINT RATED SAM KIM
- 4.5 STARS WINESTATE MAGAZINE & BEST VALUE BUY
- "FABULOUSLY FRUITED" WITH A "SUCCULENT PALATE"
Pungent aromas of gooseberry, black current and passion fruit. Hints of nettle, with floral and mineral notes add allure and complexity. This wine possesses nectarine, pink grapefruit and guava leading to a vibrant citrus finish.
93 Point Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"Fabulously fruited and inviting on the nose showing feijoa, kiwifruit, nectarine and lime peel characters... A succulent palate that is vibrant and lively. Highly enjoyable"
4.5 Stars WineState Magazine 2019
Best Value Buy WineState Magazine 2019
The fruit was harvested in the cool of the morning and transferred to the winery where it underwent temperature-controlled fermentation in stainless steel tanks using carefully selected yeast cultures.
The fruit for this wine grown on the lower and middle slopes of the hill. These naturally low cropping blocks produce wines with great concentration and purity. The winemaking was straight forward, as the exceptional vintage required very little intervention.
|Source/Region:||Marlborough, New Zealand|
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_4, d_6, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_112695, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.22ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT