Cirro Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2020
GOLD MEDAL WINNING 93 POINT RATED MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC FROM CIRRO WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA
- 93 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- SOURCED FROM WAIRAU VALLEY MARLBOROUGH
- LIMITED ALLOCATION ONLY WILL SELL OUT FAST
This sav is bright and youthful, and unbelievably easy to pair with seafood and salads. Rather than overripe fruitiness, you get generous squeezes of lemon and lime, bunches of nettles and gooseberries, and a faint aromatic hint of fresh mint. It feels like it’ll cure your cold just smelling it. Cleaner than the air after a storm, it’s one you’ll struggle to tire of. Simple but wonderfully effective.
93 Point Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"It's fabulously fragrant, showing Granny Smith apple, kiwifruit and lemon/lime zest aromas on the nose. The palate delivers splendid fruit intensity and vibrant acidity, finishing long and very tasty. Classically styled and flavoursome. At its best: now to 2022."
Chine Wine & Spirit Awards 2020
The highest of all clouds, with thin wispy feather-like tails formed by ice crystals.’ 25,000ft above New Zealand’s Southern Alps and the Malborough Sounds lie the ‘cirro’ clouds. Pure water falls from these clouds into the rivers and soils of the Wairau Valley, allowing us to create distinctively fresh, vibrant cool climate wines.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for a few years|
- y_2021, m_8, d_3, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_115007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 10.63ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT