Goose Valley Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2017 6pack
MARLBOROUGH SAUVY FROM ACCLAIMED WINEMAKER PREV VINTAGE 5 STAR RATED
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- SOURCED FROM MULTI AWARD WINNING WINEMAKER
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RECEIVED 5 STAR CUSTOMER RATING "AN EXCELLENT SAUV BLANC"
- SOURCED FROM PREMIUM MARLBOROUGH VINEYARDS
Bright green with pale straw edge. Grapefruit, passion fruit and melon aromas. The palate is layered and complex with flavours of juicy fruit including passion fruit citrus and melon while the herbal notes and a distinctive minerality add body and depth.
Each individual block in our Goose Valley vineyard is carefully monitored for optimum sugar and acid levels, with a dedicated harvesting crew on hand ready to pick when these levels are meet. Once at the winery the grapes are pressed into stainless steel tanks for cold settling, before being gently racked and inoculated with select yeasts chosen to naturally enhance the aromatic and avour pro les of the wine. Fermentation is carried out at cool temperatures allowing the wine to retain its aromas; with each batch fermentation typically lasting around 21 days. After fermentation is complete the wines are left to settle on their yeast lees for a short period before being racked again into stainless steel tanks for maturation. Once blended the resulting wine is stabilised and altered – without the need for fining, and bottled in mid-July to capture freshness in the bottle.
Make to drink upon release while the fruit flavour is at its most fresh and vibrant although will develop more complexity over the short term.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
- loc_en_AU, sid_111365, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 258.68ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT