Schloss Wachenheim Gold Cuvee Nv
SPARKLING BRUT CUVEE' SOURCED FROM ROMAGNA IN ITALY LA MANCH AND PENEDES IN SPAIN
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- DRY STYLE SPARKLING SOURCED FROM ROMAGNA, LA MANCH AND PENEDES
- LIMITED IMPORTED EXCLUSIVE
- BLEND OF ITALIAN & SPANISH FRUIT
- PRODUCER ESTABLISHED IN 1888
Green-yellow in colour, fine and lasting mousseux. Kindly aromatic smell and a tangy, juicy taste. This is a fruity sparkling wine to welcome your guests.
This cuvee is made from selected quality wines from the famous European wine regions in Romagna in Italy and La Manch and Penedes in Spain.
This medium dry sparkling wine is produced by the classic tank fermenting method. Selected wines from classic European wine regions are used. Sparkling wine yeasts and tirage liqueur are added to induce refermentation. The fermentation process takes about three to four weeks and the fermented sugar molecules yield carbonic acid which is trapped along with the alcohol generated. The wine is aged for at least six months giving the residual sugar a harmonic balance.
Italy & Spain
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 239.78ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;