Domaine Andre Delorme Blanc de Blanc Sparkling Nv
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- FRENCH SPARKLING SOURCED FROM ICONIC BURGUNDY REGION
- DRY STYLE SPARKLING FROM ONE OF BURGUNDIES MOST EMINENT WINE HOUSES
- ANDRE DELORME WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1942
- ONE OF THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY SPARKLINGS IN THE WORLD
The golden yellow colour of this Blanc de Blancs and its delicate bubbles highlight the finesse of its effervescence. Its fruity nose with notes of yellow fruit, peach and apricot, gives way to a pleasant and soft palate.
In 1942 Andre Delorme founded his wine company in Rully, and started his sparkling wine business. From the beginning, its core customers were private individuals and high-quality gourmet restaurants. A few years later, his son Jean-François joined him and diversified the Maison‘s business by planting new vines and producing prestigious appellations from the Côte Chalonnaise: Rully, Mercurey, Givry, etc. The Maison’s reputation kept on growing, in France as well as abroad.
In 2005 Eric Piffaut, another resident of Rully and a director of the VEUVE AMBAL family company, took over the Maison. The rise in quality reaches a new milestone and the Maison is now recognised as the specialist of Côte Chalonnaise wines and Crémants de Bourgogne.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2023, m_9, d_21, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_114318, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 240.5ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT