Turkey Flat Barossa Valley Rose 2022
94 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY & 93 POINT RATED GARY WALSH PREVIOUS VINTAGE 4 TIME TROPHY WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 94 Point Rated James Halliday Wine Companion
- 93 Point Rated Gary Walsh The Wine Front
- New Vintage Release Previous Vintage 4 Time Trophy Winner Named Best In Class
- Previous Vintage 97 Point Rated & Trophy Winner Royal Adelaide Wine Show
- Previous Vintage 96 Point Rated Top Gold & Top Of Class Barossa & Melbourne Wine Shows
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years
Tangerine and fresh berries on the nose, with a trace of powdery talc and white blossom. The palate starts with red berry fruit with a backbone of cool spice reminiscent of caraway seed. The finish has a deft textural grip and a sensation of lime
This is the 28th release of the Turkey Flat Rosé. This wine was first made during a time when Rosé was an anathema in a region becoming world-renowned for big, bold Shiraz. Turkey Flat created a style crafted with clear purpose to shift perceptions, demonstrating that Australian Rosé can be a fine wine and that the Barossa is well-placed to be its source. With nearly thirty years of refinement in technique, our style has become archetypal of Australian Rosé, with fresh, aromatic fruit, florals and spice on the nose, satisfying body and texture on the palate, and a clean, savoury-shift on the finish. Grenache is the star of this wine and is picked in multiple parcels across the vintage to provide the components for a wine that is a masterclass in blending.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 234.08ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;