Serafino Goose Island McLaren Vale Shiraz 2019
UNBEATABLE PRICING ON SERAFINO GOOSE ISLAND ESTATE GROWN MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ UNDER $12 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.33 out of 5 stars.
- UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY UNDER $12 A BOTTLE
- SILVER MEDAL ROYAL PERTH WINE SHOW 2021 - SERAFINO'S BEST IN SHOW
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 90 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ESTATE GROWN MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ
The purity of this Shiraz and freshness of flavour, we believe this wine over-delivers with flavours of dark plums, spice and a long lingering palate complemented by fine supple tannins.
Royal Perth Wine Show 2021
The fruit was sourced from a combination of our Estate grown vineyards including Malpas and Little Road vineyards in McLaren Vale, South Australia. Matured in 2 year old hogsheads. American oak (70%) and French oak (30%).
The fruit was destemmed and fermented in a combination of stainless steel and open fermenters using selected yeast strains. The ferments remained on skins for a period of 8 days in order to keep the tannins soft and supple and the fruit bright and fresh. Post ferment the wine was pressed and allowed to undergo malolactic fermentation in tank. After malolactic fermentation, the wine was racked to seasoned French and American oak hogsheads (300L) for a period of nine months.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2022, m_8, d_11, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_114861, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 234.41ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT