Serafino Goose Island McLaren Vale Cabernet Sauvignon 2021
AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICE ON ESTATE GROWN SERAFINO MCLAREN VALE CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICE ON SERAFINO MCLAREN VALE CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ESTATE GROWN MCLAREN VALE CABERNET SAUVIGNON
This Cabernet Sauvignon has purity of fruit and freshness of flavour, black pepper, sage leaf and black cherry complemented by fine supple tannins. This wine is bright with purple hue.
The fruit is destenned and fermented in a combination of closed stainless steel and open fermenters using selected yeast strains. The ferments remained on skins for a period of eight days in order to keep the tannins soft, supple and maintain the fruit brightness and freshness. Post ferment the wine is pressed and allowed to undergo maloactic fermentation in tank. After malolactic fermentation, the wine is racked to old French and American oak hogsheads (300L) for a period of nine months.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 2037|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 260.06ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;