Orlando Lawsons Padthaway Shiraz 2016
ICONIC LAWSON PADTHAWAY SHIRAZ 95 POINT RATED BOB CAMPBELL THE REAL REVIEW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED BOB CAMPBELL THE REAL REVIEW
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED MIKE BENNIE THE WINE FRONT
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED ANGUS HUGHSON WINE PILOT
- ICONIC LAWSONS PADTHAWAY SHIRAZ FROM ORLANDO WINES
Dark crimson with a fresh purple hue.
Very distinctive of the vineyard site, this wine displays dark liquorice, highlighted by eucalypt notes, with sweet mocha and cedar oak.
Full bodied and plush with flowing tannin, lush fruit and choc mint, with an underlying brooding darkness Such intense fruit is complimented by sympathetic and structural tannins that frame the embodiment of great Australian Shiraz, from one of its standout regions a signature Lawson’s.
95 Point Rated - Bob Campbell The Real Review
Classic Lawson's with a pronounced mint character that I like very much. Suave, lengthy palate that's a pleasure to savour. Hints of savoury bottle development but it is a comparatively youthful shiraz with great potential. Very seductive.
Padthaway, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 3-5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 259.95ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;