Mud House Single Vineyard Claim 431 Central Otago Pinot Noir 2019
NEW VINTAGE SINGLE VINEYARD CENTRAL OTAGO PINOT NOIR PREVIOUS VINTAGE 5 STAR RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- SINGLE VINEYARD CENTRAL OTAGO PINOT NOIR
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 5 STAR RATED RAYMOND CHAN
- LIMITED STOCK ALLOCATION WILL SELL OUT FAST
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 91 POINT RATED WINE SPECTATOR MAGAZINE
Deep ruby red. Aromas of ripe red and dark berry mingle with cherry aromas, supported by subtle spicy oak. Juicy cherries lead into a smooth palate, delivering a long finish with fine tannins and balanced acidity.
Mud House Estate’s Central Otago vineyard delivers Pinot Noir wrapped in beautiful flavours and dark fruit aromas, nurtured by the region’s mineral rich and free draining sandy loam soils, cold winters and hot dry summers. The area only enjoys 450 mm of rainfall annually and it can experience summer days as hot as 35°C, but the cooler nights are the saving grace that help preserve the vitality and acidity of the vineyard’s Pinot Noir grapes.
Central Otago, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next decade|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 244.07ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;