Mount Bold McLaren Vale Cabernet Shiraz 2016
GOLD MEDAL 93 POINT UNDER COST PRICE MUSEUM MCLAREN VALE CLEARANCE SAVE OVER $300 A DOZEN
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER & 93 POINT RATED
- MUSEUM RELEASE MCLAREN VALE CABERNET SHIRAZ
- SAVE OVER $300 A DOZEN
- UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY MCLAREN VALE RED BLEND
Aromas of dark cherries, plum and licorice. It’s a seductive nose enticing you in for the initial taste. Medium bodied with fruit flavours of dark red berry and highly varietal Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz characters. Soft tannins melt into the harmonious fruit and go well with the elegant touch of French oak to make this a great example of this age-old Australian blend.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Sourced from selected growers in McLaren Vale region of South Australia. The wine was fermented in stainless steel fermenters to retain concentrated fruit flavours. To complete the fermentation process and maturation the wine went into old oak barrels with a small percentage of new oak for a period of 12 months. The older oak used enabled the slow infiltration of the highly concentrated fruit flavour creating a well-balanced, yet complex structure designed to ensure longevity of the fruit.
Mclaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2023, m_12, d_2, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
- loc_en_AU, sid_118228, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 208.83ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT