Halcyon Birds Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- ULTRA PREMIUM HAND CRAFTED MARGARET RIVER CAB SAUV
- SOURCED FROM WILYABRUP SUB REGION OF MARGARET RIVER
- AGED IN THE FINEST FRENCH OAK FOR 18 MONTHS
- IMPORTED ULTRA PREMIUM BOTTLE
The bouquet is complex and intense. Black forest floor berry fruits, tobacco, earth and dark chocolate characters abound. The palate is rich, mouth filling and concentrated. The structure is firm yet soft. Ready to drink now however will continue to evolve for many years when cellared correctly.
Fruit is hand picked and fermented in open vessels, plunging the cap by hand to gently extract desirables. This Cabernet is matured for 18 months in new and used French oak barriques and Hogsheads.
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 3-5 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 255.51ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;