Delas Freres Vin De Pays, Pays Doc Syrah 2019
THE BEST SOUTHERN RHONE BLEND WE HAVE SOLD FROM ONE OF THE WORLD'S TOP 100 WINERIES WINE & SPIRITS 2021
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- TOP 100 WINERIES IN WORLDS WINE & SPIRIT MAGAZINE 2021
- THE BEST SOUTHERN RHONE BLEND WE HAVE SOLD
- ALLOCATION ONLY EXCLUSIVELY IMPORTED FROM VENTOUX REGION
- DELAS FRERES WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1835
- PRODUCER OF 99 POINT RATED REDS ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE
The colour is a deep ruby red. The nose reveals powerful aromas of wild berries and spicies, truly typical from the "Syrah" grape. On the palate, strong flavours of blackcurrant and red berries surround a smooth fruit on the back of the wine. The finish has lots of personality
This cuvée is produced using only Syrah vines, planted in the southern part of the Ardèche region. Average production: 30,000 bottles per year. Grape variety : Syrah 100%
100% of the grapes are destemmed before the wine-making, which takes place in closed tanks for approximately 15 days. Extraction is helped by daily pumping over. Fermentation temperatures are controlled and maintained between 82°F (28°C) and 86°F (30°C). After pressing and racking, malolactic fermentation takes place in tanks.
Maturing takes place in vats in order to preserve the fruit aromas. The wines are racked regularly to allow natural stabilisation of their components. This "Syrah" cuvée is bottled after blending and a light filtration.
Ventoux, Southern Rhone, France
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2022, m_9, d_29, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_115256, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 241.56ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT