Clare Hills Clare Valley Shiraz 2021 By Pikes Dozen
91 POINT RATED CLARE VALLEY SHIRAZ FROM 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.67 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- CLARE VALLEY SHIRAZ FROM PIKES WINES
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
Medium cherry red in appearance. Aromas of ripe berries across the colour spectrum, blackberry, cherry, and raspberries all in attendance, a swirl of charry oak somewhere in the mix too. The full flavoured palate is bursting with concentrated bright berry fruits, whilst the fine tannin profile and freshness of the fruit provide complexity and length.
91 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Very attractive nose with mocha and violet lift. Ripe, fleshy and tannic in the mouth. Vibrant style with everything in perfect balance. Excellent length and freshness."
Good winter rain allowed soil profiles to be full, giving the vines a great start to the growing season. A remarkably cool summer followed, providing perfect conditions for healthy balanced vines. The long ripening period produce fruit with a perfect balance of good colour, high natural acidity, and concentrated flavours.
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now and next 4-6 years|
- y_2023, m_12, d_2, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
- loc_en_AU, sid_116966, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 257.42ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT