Bromance Wines Barossa Shiraz 2016
BROMANCE BAROSSA SHIRAZ FROM GREAT MATES BLOCK CONTESTANT SPENCE THOMPSON & VIGNERON DAMIEN PROUSE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3 out of 5 stars.
- NEW RELEASE BAROSSA VALLEY SHIRAZ FROM SPENCE THOMPSON & DAMIEN PROUSE
- $4 FROM EVERY BOTTLE SOLD GOES TO I AM WORTH MORE CHARITY
- PRODUCED BY CHANNEL NINE BLOCK CONTESTANT SPENCE THOMPSON
- PRODUCED BY VIGNERON DAMIEN PROUSE
- SOURCED FROM VINEYARD IN WESTERN BAROSSA VALLEY
Deep and dark core with cherry red hue. Perfumed highly aromatic nose once allowed to open up, it shows blackberry and mulberry notes initially with more complexity coming in the form of black pepper, some earthy tones and dark Barossa Chocolate. The palate has concentrated flavours blackberry, spicy plum, dark chocolate, and a touch of pepper which is intertwined with natural fruit acidity, tannin and oak.
The tannins have a wonderful length and line, which ensures the wine, lingers for an extended period whilst the oak has transformed and melted into place perfectly to become a passenger allowing the natural fruit acid and notes of pepper to give additional length.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 5-8 years|
- y_2019, m_3, d_22, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_110745, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 267.91ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT