Bleasdale Frank Potts Cabernet Blend 2016
96 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING HALLIDAY RATED LANGHORNE CREEK CABERNET BLEND
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.33 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL, CANBERRA NATIONAL WINE SHOW
- 96 POINT RATED - JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY - JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- MULTI AWARD WINNING WINEMAKER
Bleasdale Frank Potts Cabernet Blend 2016 is perfectly balanced, finely structured and perfumed. Made of Cabernet Sauvignon (56%) Malbec (20%) Cabernet Franc (9%) Petit Verdot (6%) This wine has aromas of red berry and darker fruits with plum, lifted violets and a touch of black olives. These characters continue onto the palate supported by layers of nutmeg, cinnamon and spicy oak flavours, with a hint of vanilla.
96 Point Rated - James Halliday Wine Companion 2019
"Clever cabernet-dominant blend incorporating malbec, franc, merlot and petit verdot to great effect. Red and black fruited, leafy cabernet, fine savoury tannins, line and length to burn. Complexity derived from judicious use different varieties rather than sheer mass, oak or volume. Gold at the National Wine Show '17 speaks volumes."
5 Star Rated Winery - James Halliday Wine Companion
Canberra National Wine Show 2017
Langhorne Creek, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Franc Merlot|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or for the next decade|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 500.28ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: Execution timed out, exceeded 500ms;